Friday, November 14, 2008

Satisfying a Woman - What Every Man Should Know!

Satisfying a woman is something which every man should know but doesn't, it's like a piece of the puzzle got left out when we were created. Unfortunately there are some things in life which we have to learn on our own and pleasing women in bed is probably right at the top of the list. I didn't have a clue what all this was about, I used be quite happy just having sex and going to sleep, that's how clueless I was.

To really Colorado Lemon Laws a woman you need to know what she wants; but the last thing I wanted to accident at work claims was ask her what I should do, I thought that any credibility I might have had would have just flown out of the window.

So I carried on through life car insurance quotes online the next few years just hopping in and out of bed with women, until the day when I found the perfect one. It was only when she told me that things weren't right between us that I started to panic, she was actually going to leave me because I was "an inconsiderate lover", those were her words.

It was only then that I decided to learn some new ways of satisfying a woman, and I was really hoping that they'd help. Now don't get me wrong, I haven't turned into some kind of woman satisfying icon; what I have turned into is a "caring and considerate lover" those again are her words (she didn't leave me).

I learned how to read her body movements, look for changes in her breathing and to watch her skin. When a woman gets aroused her breathing increases and she'll let out whispered moans of pleasure, her skin will turn pink or red in areas which you have aroused (this is blood coming to the surface due to stimulation). Best of all was the body movements; women have a way of moving around slightly to get you into the perfect position to continue what you're doing.

Most of all, I learned how to communicate without feeling like a jerk. Honestly if you'd have told me a year ago that I would be telling a woman what turns me on and asking her what she wanted me to do; I'd have said you were nuts - but these are just some of the things which I do all the time to enhance our sexual experiences together.

Satisfying a woman isn't as difficult as you may think; some of the things you know right now will stimulate her and satisfy her if you do them properly. I know for a fact that if I hadn't found out how to do these things (and lots more) that I would have lost her forever.

If you'd like to find out how I improved my love life and became the lover she wanted then you can read more here - sexuallypleasingawoman.org">Satisfy Her Today

sexuallypleasingawoman.orgsexuallypleasingawoman.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home