Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New Digital MP3 Player - Whether To Go iPod or Not

I remember when my mom bought me bad credit home equity digital MP3 player as a birthday gift a few years back. My friends kept on asking me where did I got such an awesome device. Well, at first I did not know how to make it work. But I had the manuals and I am such an electronic freak that I can get away with almost anything through tinkering. I had been used to my V C D player so it really was a burden the first time I used my digital MP3 player. I did not even know that such a device existed, you know we lagged behind on such gadgets and I was not that updated on new innovations.

But that was years ago and I have been thinking to upgrade my Mp3 player to a new one because it was already obsolete, I guess. There are a lot of new digital Mp3 players out there waiting for me to take a glimpse at. However, it is not that easy to just purchase one. I have to do some research first about i Pods and MP3 Players that are new in the market and the features that they are offering.

I decided that checking online will be my first research option. I need to read some product reviews for the newest digital Mp3 players from both expert individuals and from consumers. I just needed to get some inkling on what I am going to buy and what will be the best option for me. By doing that task I have narrowed down my choices to 2 or 3 models of digital MP3 players. My knowledge is that the Apple I pod is the best digital MP3 player in town, but I still have double checked if that luxury will suit my budget. I pods are pretty expensive and many MP3 players have more features at lower prices.

After my research assignment on the internet, I went to a few online stores or shops where I can buy my choice of digital Mp3 player personally and then canvass their price and compare them. I decided to choose the one which fits my budget and my taste. Of course, I will have opted for an Mp3 player that is trendy and has a great amount of memory to store more songs of my preference. I just thought to myself that doing this research to buy one is not that easy compared to receiving one. But I do have the freedom to choose what I wanted.

Well, at last I have come to a conclusion on what model of Mp3 player I am going to buy. When I went out to the shop where I purchased my digital Mp3 player, I felt elated because at last I have done this shopping by myself and through my patient research I think that I have chosen the right one. I decided NOT to get an i Pod! I could not justify the higher cost. I bought a San Disk and it was at a great price I can afford. Some day I may get an i Pod but for now the San Disk is worth every penny and much better than my old MP3 player which now will go to a friend in need!

Rowena J is an expert in online writing. She enjoys listening to music and writing about it too. She is a contributor to www.mp3musiclabs.com/" >MP3 Music Labs www.mp3musiclabs.com/http://www.mp3musiclabs.com/ where she wrote about her experiences with digital players and www.mp3musiclabs.com/downloads/free-music-downloads.htm" >MP3 music downloading . You can find many articles concerning digital Mp3 players, digital music downloads and music in general at this MP3 music website in which she gladly takes part as an author.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home